Saturday 10 March 2012

Sewing


My second project - a cushion cover. I'm really pleased with it and I LOVE the fabric. It's not perfect  - the print on the back is side-on, perhaps I can pretend that it was meant to be that way? There seems to be a lot of faff with sewing but then all of a sudden it comes together really quickly and you have something really cool that only took you an hour or two. I love it. More than crochet, I think. Over the past 6 months or so I've gone on a bit of a journey from "oh, I wish I could craft but I just can't" to just giving things a go and discovering that I have hidden hobbies.

My next project will probably be a cutlery roll to take camping, although I'm also going to be working on a top secret project for Mother's Day when the materials arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment