Thursday 19 July 2012

School's out for Summer!

This year we have a whopping 7 weeks off. And the sun has come out of hiding in time for day one! Brilliant.

Summer plans include:

Camp Bestival
6 days camping at Eweleaze
A book writing workshop for the older small person
A parent and child cooking class with friends
The Olympics! We are going to see one event, a swimming one.
Lunch at Rainforest Cafe with a 20.12% discount (clever)
Hopefully a trip to see Horrible Histories Live
Hopefully cinema outings to see The Lorax and Brave
5 days visiting my parents in Wales

I also want to do some decorating. I'd like the girls to do the library reading challenge and I hope to be able to convince Lucy that it would be fun to work on some of her Brownie badges at home with me, namely Writing and Booklover. We'll see. I am going to be working a bit too, but it's different work so it doesn't feel like I'm not on holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment